JK’s Solution, LLC will customize your pool cleaning service to meet your individual preferences and pool needs. If you have a cloudy pool or green pool, we can get it back to blue in just a few days. First, it is important to remove as much dirt, leaves, grass (debri) to keep phosphate (algae food) levels down, because it will reduce the overall chemical consumption. During our visit we will:
- Discard the debri from the skimmer baskets
- Empty the debri from the pump strainer basket
- Empty the debri from Polaris vacuum
- Skim for debri on the Surface of the pool (as needed)
- brushing the walls (if algae is forming),
- Vacuum debri from debri from pool bottom (as needed)
- “Leaf Catch” large debri from pool (as needed)
- Check and balance chemicals
Our pool cleaning services are offered on a weekly, bi-weekly, or monthly basis.
Pool Cleaning Service Plans:
- Weekly Service starting at $145 per month*,
- Bi-Weekly Service starting at $95 per month*,
- Monthly Service starting at $65 per month*.
*Prices can vary due to the size (volume) and the amount of vegetation around the pool.
A backwash will be performed on DE filters after a 10 psi difference has been reached. The cost of the DE is included in the service cost. DE filters should be disassembled every 6 months and hosed out and re-charged with new DE.
Every 3 to 4 months cartridge filters should be disassembled and a hosed out.